Create a Responsive Web Help System
- Responsive layout compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Fully customizable Header, Footer and Mobile Header areas.
- Easy integration with Google Analytics.
- Automatic Google Sitemap generation.
- Support for Facebook and Disqus comments.
- Easy integration with a website or application.
- Ready-to-use design themes.
Create Help for Dialogs Automatically
- Take screenshots of a window or individual UI elements.
- Recognition of controls and adding annotations for them automatically.
- Automatic generation of a help topic for a captured window.
- The possibility to add and edit annotations manually.
- The ability to capture the mouse cursor.
- Fully customizable style of the annotations.
- Edit HTML attributes of any page elements in a help topic.
- Insert custom HTML code into a help topic.
- Use any popular framework such as jQuery in your HTML documentation.
- Apply any special formatting supported by web browsers.
Full-featured Help Authoring Tool
- Multiple output formats from a single source: HTML Help (CHM), Web Help, Printed Manual, Adobe PDF, and MS Word.
- The ability to import HTML, CHM, HHP (with CSS support), and MS Word files (including documents with Table of Contents).
- Full-featured word processor: dynamic styles, spell checker for different languages, and Unicode support.
- Most powerful Conditional Compilation capabilities based on build tags.
- Topic templates to customize the appearance of your help file or document.
- Optimized for working with large help projects and usage of minimal system resources.
- And more...
Download your FREE evaluation copy of HelpSmith today!
Latest Posts and News
If you are using HelpSmith to create your online Web Help system, you can easily provide your users with the possibility to leave their comments and thoughts on any help topic. Step 1: Create a Facebook or Disqus Account To accomplish this task, you should have or register an account on Facebook or Disqus whose […]
We have released HelpSmith 6.4 that allows you to add navigation links to your help system, provides the possibility to integrate a Web Help system into a web page by using iframe, and also includes other minor improvements. Add Navigation Links to Your Help System With HelpSmith 6.4, you can add navigation links or buttons […]
What Customers Say
BTW, very impressive program. I've used RoboHelp from before the days of HTMLHelp/WebHelp and it took a very long time to learn then you still had to figure out how to hack it to make it work. It's nice to get a product that works out of the box. I'll be purchasing it for my freelance business.