No HTML Coding
Create help files and documents easily with NO need to code HTML or know any technical aspects of help file creation.
Generate content using topic templates, variables, ready-to-use styles schemes, and powerful conditional compilation capabilities.
Slight Learning Curve
A modern Ribbon interface, sample help projects, and step-by-step documentation that will help you getting started with HelpSmith quickly.
Buy HelpSmith today and get a 20% discount!
Discount is available until Dec 31, 2014.
- Multiple output formats from a single source: HTML Help, Web Help, Printed Manual, Adobe PDF, and MS Word.
- Full-featured word processor: dynamic styles, spell checker for different languages, and Unicode support.
- Most powerful Conditional Compilation capabilities based on build tags.
- Variables to insert names, dates, and any other values dynamically.
- Insert and manage graphics and videos with a single project’s media repository.
- Topic templates to customize the appearance of your help file or document.
- Ready-to-use style schemes and the possibility to create a custom scheme for Web Help.
- Auto-correction system to avoid broken links in the compiled help file.
- Optimized for working with large amount of data and usage of minimal system resources.
- A smart Project Merge feature for collaborative work, translation purposes, and for creating topic libraries.
- Easy integration of HTML Help and Web Help with your application or website.
- Command line possibilities to automate compilation of help files and documents.
- Modern Ribbon interface with a slight learning curve, step-by-step documentation, and sample help projects.
What Customers Say
BTW, very impressive program. I've used RoboHelp from before the days of HTMLHelp/WebHelp and it took a very long time to learn then you still had to figure out how to hack it to make it work. It's nice to get a product that works out of the box. I'll be purchasing it for my freelance business.