Discover HelpSmith - The Ultimate Help Authoring Tool
HelpSmith allows you to easily create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help, Printed Manuals, and PDF documents from the same source. A powerful yet very easy-to-use environment includes a visual word processor with Dynamic Styles (a unique but must-have feature for any help authoring tool), support for Templates and Variables, Conditional Compilation, live spell checker, native unicode support, and many other useful tools.
English (US), 19 MB
“I'm a Delphi (and MS Access) developer and wanted to say how pleased I am with your software. It really takes only minutes to create a quality help file for my applications.”
— Sieting Morris, Delphi and VBA Developer
Key features and benefits
- Create HTML Help files (CHM), Web Help, Printed Manuals, and PDF documents from the same source.
- Visual word processor with dynamic styles and live spell checker.
- Easily customize help topics by using Templates and Variables.
- Use Conditional Compilation capabilities to create different versions of the same help system from a single source.
- Insert and manage graphical images and video clips in your help files effectively as never before.
- Use custom HTML code in your help projects: you can easily add video from YouTube, insert Google Analytics tracking code, etc.
- Use the smart Project Merge feature for collaborative working on the same help system, for translation purposes, and for creating libraries of topics or templates.
- Write help topics in multiple languages, thanks to the complete UNICODE support.
- and much more...